Real or Fake Aadhaar Card: Aadhaar Card is one of the most important documents in India. Aadhaar card is required to deal with any small to big work in the country. Aadhaar Card in the country is issued by the government organization UIDAI i.e. Unique Identification Authority of India. Aadhaar card is used for opening an account in the bank, during travel, for admission in school and college, etc. In such a situation, it is used as a very important ID (Aadhaar Card as Important ID).
With the increasing use of Aadhaar, there has also been a rapid increase in the cases of fraud related to it. In such a situation, UIDAI has also started adding QR code to UIDAI in every Aadhaar. With this you can differentiate between Real and Fake Aadhaar Card. Many times people tamper with Aadhaar card because they think that only 12 digits are needed for the real identity of Aadhaar card, but it is not so.
Your important work can get stuck without QR code
Many times people do not keep the Aadhaar card properly and break it. For this reason, when the QR code of their Aadhaar card is scanned later, in such a situation there is a problem in scanning it. Because of this, later their important work gets stuck. In such a situation, first of all try not to sabotage your Aadhaar and take care of the bar code of Aadhaar properly. For this, Aadhaar has given information by tweeting from its official Twitter handle and warned that Aadhaar may require a scan anytime.
never #tamper with your Aadhaar. Always handle it carefully.
— Aadhaar (@UIDAI) December 1, 2022
How to keep Aadhaar card QR code safe-
1. To keep your QR code safe, you can get the Aadhaar laminated. This will not turn your base from where.
2. After you have done the base work, keep it safely. Keep in mind that it should not fall into the wrong hands.
3. Keep the Aadhaar card away from the reach of children. Many times children tear the Aadhaar card. After this, there is a problem in scanning the QR code.
4. Keep it away from the reach of rats. Due to this, he could not damage your Aadhaar card.
5. If you want, you can order PVC Aadhar card by ordering online. You can keep it well in the wallet. You can store it like a credit card.
read this also-
Jeevan Pramaan Patra: Will pensioners have to pay a fee of Rs 150 for submitting life certificate? Know the truth of viral message