Passport Through Post Office: Every year lakhs of people from India go abroad to travel or work. If you are planning to go abroad, then you first need a passport for this. Passport is issued by the Ministry of External Affairs. For this, the Ministry has set up several Passport Seva Kendras (PSKs).Passport Seva Kendra) have been created. It is generally believed that the process of making a passport is very long and complicated. Many times people do not understand where and how to get a passport. If you are also going to get a passport made in the next few days, then this news is of your use. Now you will not have to wander here and there in search of Passport Seva Kendra. You can also apply for Passport (Passport Apply in Post Office) by going to the post office.
Get passport made through post office
According to the information given on the website of the Post Office, the Common Service Center of the Post Office (Common Service Center) Citizens get the facility of making a passport. However, the post office advises people to apply online before applying for passport by visiting the Common Service Center directly. After completing the process of this application, you should take a printout of this receipt. After this, go to the Common Service Center along with some important documents. There the citizens would have to check the application and documents thoroughly, after which the process of passport application is carried forward. If you also want to know about the online application process of passport, then we are giving you information about its complete process.
Apply online for passport like this-
- For this, you can visit the official website of passport, passportindia.gov.in. Visit on
- If User ID and Password have been created, then login by entering it, otherwise create User ID and Password.
- For registration, first click on New User and select the option of Register Now.
- Then enter the Captcha Code by creating User ID and Password.
- After this the registration process will be completed.
- Next, a form will open in front of you in which you have to fill all the information like nearest passport office details, mobile number, email id, date of birth and login id.
- After this, save the information by clicking on the Save option.
- Keep in mind that the information provided in the release field must be correct. Incorrect information will result in rejection of the form.
- Now after this you will have to visit your nearest post office (where Passport Seva Kendra has been made).
- Along with you, you should also keep the receipt of your application form and all the original documents asked for.
- After this the verification and further process will be completed in the post office.
- After this, after police verification, your passport will be issued by the Ministry of External Affairs.
This document is needed to get a passport-
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- electricity or water bill
- Ration Card
- Bank Passbook
read this also-
Financial Rules: These big changes are going to happen from 1st October! There will be a direct impact on the pockets of the common people, check the details here
UPI Payment: Will you be able to make UPI payment without internet? NPCI gave information about UPI Lite!