Why Navel Get Slip: Most of the people must have heard about navel slipping, navel fall or rock fall. The navel is considered very important in Ayurveda. Because the navel is the place, which serves to nourish the person, when the child is in the mother’s womb as a fetus only. Although it is not considered a problem in the English medical system i.e. allopathy.
Therefore, it may be that when you talk to an allopathic doctor about this matter, they will not take you seriously and treat you in other ways. But if you want to solve your problem with home methods, then the simple methods mentioned here will be very useful for you.
What is navel slipping?
According to Ayurvedic practitioners, just as the bone of the spine or any other part of the body slips from its place or becomes crooked, so too do the muscles of the navel and abdomen.
What are the symptoms of navel slip?
When the navel gets out of its place or the humus falls, then such problems occur…
- Abdominal pain
- stomach cramps
- having problems after eating
- having trouble bending down
- to be constipated
- having vomiting
- more pain during periods
- panic button
Why does the problem of shifting of the navel happen?
- The problem of slipping navel can happen in children and adults to anyone.
- In children, this problem can be caused by jumping from a high height, running very fast, stumbling or falling due to jerks.
- In older people, this problem can usually be caused by lifting too much weight or working in a bent position for a long time without practice.
- This problem can also happen due to mental health issues.
- There is also a problem of slipping of the navel during being sexually intimate.
How to detect navel slipping?
Whether your navel has shifted or not, you can also identify it on the basis of the symptoms mentioned here, but sometimes there can be confusion due to the symptoms. That’s why you can find out whether your navel is in its place or not by the methods mentioned here…
- measuring the distance from the navel to the toe
- You lie down on the ground on your back. Now with the help of a family member, take a thread and measure the distance between your navel and your toe.
- You have to keep one end of the thread on the navel and the other end on the toe.
- If the distance of both the thumbs is not the same from the navel, then your navel has shifted.
check navel heartbeat
- When your navel is in its place, then you do not feel any kind of pulsation while touching the navel.
- But when your navel is moved from its place, then the stomach also feels the pulsation in the same way, as if the heart is beating.
- To check this, you lie straight on the ground on your back and then place the thumb of your hand on your navel.
- If your navel is shifted, then you will feel the beats on the side where it has moved.
home remedies for slipping navel
- It would be better if you contact an Ayurvedic doctor to set the navel in its place.
- You can get your massage done by a massage expert who has experience in setting the navel.
- Dhanurasana, Shashakasana, Marjari Asana and Vajrasana can be done at home. These are all easy yogasanas and are helpful in bringing the navel to its place.
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator