Basant Panchami 2023: The festival of Basant Panchami will be celebrated on 26 January 2023. Saraswati, the goddess of learning and knowledge appeared on the Panchami of Shukla Paksha of Magh month. Yellow color has special significance on Basant Panchami. On this day positive energy is transmitted by worshiping Mother Saraswati with yellow colored worship material.
On Basant Panchami there is Abujha Muhurta, on this day it is considered best to start auspicious work and auspicious work. The day of Basant Panchami is very auspicious to start the education of educated boys and girls. Let us know the auspicious time, auspicious yoga, worship method and mantra of Basant Panchami.
Basant Panchami 2023 Muhurat
Magh Shukla Panchami date starts – 25 January 2023, 12.34
Magh Shukla Panchami date ends – 26 January 2023, 10.28
- Saraswati Puja time – 07.07 am – 12.35 pm
- Abhijit Muhurta – 12.018 pm – 01.01 pm
Basant Panchami 2023 Shubh Yoga
Basant Panchami is also known as Saraswati Panchami, Shri Panchami, and Madhumas. This year, Basant Panchami is considered very special, because on this day there is a combination of 5 auspicious yogas, in which the worship of Goddess Saraswati will yield quick results.
- Republic Day and Basant Panchami together According to experts, after about 19 years, the worship of Mother Saraswati and Republic Day will be celebrated on the same day. Such a coincidence was made in 2004.
- Thursday’s Coincidence The special importance of yellow color on Basant Panchami and worshiping and donating yellow colored items on Thursday increases happiness, wealth and prosperity. In such a situation, the festival of Basant Panchami being held on a Thursday will increase its importance.
- Shiva Yoga – 03:10 am – 03:29 pm
- Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga – January 25, 06:57 PM – January 26, 07:12 AM
- Siddha Yoga – January 26, 03:29 PM – January 27, 1:22 PM
- Ravi Yoga – January 25, 06:57 PM – January 26, 07:12 AM
Basant Panchami Puja Method
- Take bath before sunrise on Basant Panchami. Wear clean yellow or new clothes and offer water to the Sun God. It is auspicious for the students to fast on this day. take a vow of worship
- Purify the place of worship by sprinkling it with Gangajal. Keep in mind, do not eat anything before the fast. Now in the auspicious time, put a yellow cloth by keeping a post of worship in the east direction.
- First of all Ganpati ji’s durva, paan, supari, yellow flowers Om Ganpataye Ihagachchh Ih Tishtha Offer it while chanting the mantra. After this worship the nine planets and invoke them.
- Bathe the metal idol of Maa Saraswati with Ganges water and install the idol on the worship post. Along with this, keep Kalash, pen, medicine, strip ie slate, musical instrument, book in front of the idol of Mata on the chowki.
- Apply Tilak to Mother Saraswati by mixing saffron in white sandalwood. During this chant these mantras – ‘Chandanasya mahatpunyam pavitram papanashanam, aapdaan harte nityam lakshmi tisthatu sarvada’.
- Chant these mantras while offering turmeric, roli, molly, yellow or white clothes, yellow flowers, yellow sweets (boondi, kesar bhat, gram flour ladoos etc.) to Maa Sharda. Om Sri Saraswatayai Namah
- Worship pen, medicine and slate by lighting incense, lamp. Recite Saraswati Kavach, as well as recite Saraswati Vandana at the time of worship.
- Read the story of Maa Saraswati and then perform Havan ‘Om Saraswatayai Namah Perform Havan 108 times with ‘Swaha’. At the end, perform the Aarti of Maa Saraswati and apply the incense of the Havan on the forehead of yourself and all the children of the house.
- Feed 7 girls on Basant Panchami and feed them saffron rice. Also donate yellow things. This strengthens the planet Jupiter and the blessings of Mother Saraswati are showered.
story of mother saraswati
According to the legend, when Lord Brahma was creating the universe, there was no speech in the world. He sprinkled water on the earth with his kamandal, from which a six-armed female form of Shakti appeared, holding a book, flower, kamandal, veena and garland in her hands. As soon as the goddess played Veena, Veda mantras echoed all around. This goddess was given the name of Mother Saraswati. The day Goddess Saswati was born, that day was the fifth day of Shukla Paksha of Magh month, since then the tradition of worshiping Maa Saraswati started on Basant Panchami. Goddess Saraswati is considered to be the wife of Lord Brahma.
Saraswati Puja Mantra
- Vad Vad Vagwadini Swaha ॥
- Om and Clean Hundred: ॥
- Om Om Hree Shri Vagdevyai Saraswatyai Namah.
- Om Vagdevya Vidmahe Kamarajaya Dhimahi. Tanno Devi Prachodayat.
- Om Arham Mukh Kamal Vasini Papatma Kshayamkari. Vad Vad Vagvadini Saraswati Ain Hree Namah Swaha ॥
Happy Saraswati Puja 2023 Wishes: May the colors of spring always be there in your life… best wishes to your loved ones by sending special messages on Basant Panchami
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is necessary to mention here that ABPLive.com does not confirm any kind of recognition, information. Before implementing any information or belief, consult the relevant expert.