Useful pitches for batsmen… brief boundaries… these are among the issues that make IPL a batsman’s sport. However regardless of all this, the bowlers have been heavy right here on many events. Not too long ago within the Kolkata vs Rajasthan match, we noticed how Yuzvendra Chahal took a hat-trick to utterly flip the tide of the match. Whereas Kolkata was transferring in the direction of a one-sided victory within the match, Yuzvendra’s hat-trick turned the tide of the match for Rajasthan to win. This was the twenty first hat-trick of IPL. Earlier within the 14 seasons of IPL, bowlers have hit hat-tricks 20 instances. When did this occur and who’re the bowlers who took this hat-trick? Learn right here..
- Season 2008: Within the first season of IPL, three bowlers hit hat-tricks. The primary hat-trick is recorded within the title of Lakshmipathy Balaji. He scored a hat-trick in opposition to Punjab Kings whereas taking part in for Chennai. After him, Amit Mishra of Delhi Capitals and Makhaya Ntini of Chennai accomplished hat-trick in the identical season.
- Season 2009: Yuvraj Singh of Punjab Kings took two and Rohit Sharma, who was concerned in Deccan Fees at the moment, had hit a hat-trick.
- Season 2010: Royal Challengers Bangalore quick bowler Praveen Kumar took a hat-trick in opposition to Rajasthan Royals.
- Season 2011: Deccan Chargers spinner Amit Mishra as soon as once more took a hat-trick. He did this feat in opposition to Punjab Kings.
- Season 2012: Sri Lanka’s Ajit Chandila, taking part in for Rajasthan Royals, made a hat-trick by sending Jesse Ryder, Sourav Ganguly and Robin Uthappa of Pune Warriors to the pavilion in three consecutive balls one after the opposite.
- Season 2013: Enjoying for Kolkata’s Windies spinner Sunil Narine and Sunrisers Hyderabad, Amit Mishra scored a hat-trick. Narine did this feat in opposition to Punjab Kings and Amit Mishra in opposition to Pune Warriors.
- Season 2014: Two Rajasthan bowlers Praveen Tambe and Shane Watson hit hat-tricks. Praveen scored a hat-trick in opposition to Kolkata and Watson in opposition to Hyderabad.
- Season 2016: Axar Patel, bowling for Punjab Kings, despatched Dinesh Karthik, Dwayne Bravo and Ravindra Jadeja of Gujarat Lions to the pavilion for 3 consecutive balls.
- Season 2017: Three bowlers took hat-tricks. Samuel Badree for RCB, Andrew Tye for Gujarat Lions and Jaydev Unadkat for Rising Pune Tremendous Giants accomplished hat-trick.
- Season 2019: Sam Curran of Punjab Kings and Shreyas Gopal of Rajasthan Royals hit hat-tricks.
- Season 2021: RCB quick bowler Harshal Patel despatched Mumbai Indians’ Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard and Rahul Chahar to the pavilion for 3 consecutive balls.
- Season 2022: Yuzvendra Chahal took three wickets in three consecutive balls for Rajasthan Royals in opposition to Kolkata. Chahal despatched Shreyas Iyer, Shivam Mavi and Pat Cummins to the pavilion.
Sachin Tendulkar B’day: Mumbai’s youth platoon wished Sachin, how was the expertise of assembly him for the primary time
Wriddhiman Saha Textual content Case: Journalist Boria Majumdar, discovered responsible, will neither have the ability to enter the stadium nor take interview for 2 years now