How you can Obtain EPFO e-Assertion: The long run deposit capital of each salaried particular person is Provident Fund. Whether or not you do a authorities job or a personal one, part of your wage is deposited with the Staff Provident Fund Group. After retirement, the deposit quantity is obtained by the account holders. On the similar time, in case of loss of life of the account holder earlier than 60 years, the cash deposited within the account is given to the nominee.
In case you are additionally an EPF account holder, then this information is of your use. The rate of interest on the quantity deposited by the PF account holders within the earlier monetary 12 months shall be transferred to the account quickly. In such a scenario, individuals must make rounds of EPFO to get details about the quantity deposited of their PF account.
However, are you aware that you do not want to go to the workplace to seek out out the cash deposited within the Staff Provident Fund account. You could find out the cash and curiosity deposited within the account by downloading the e-passbook sitting at residence. So let’s know learn how to obtain E-Passbook (EPF e-Assertion)-
How you can obtain EPF passbook-
1. To obtain EPF passbook, first click on on the official web site of EPFO https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/Login.jsp.
2. After this you enter UAN quantity, password and Captcha.
3. After that you just click on on Login choice.
4. Now if you wish to see the passbook, then you choose the Member ID.
5. After this, the EPF passbook will seem in entrance of you, by clicking on which obtain the passbook in PDF.
6. Whereas downloading the passbook, remember the fact that you can’t see the passbook of Exempted PF Belief. Solely the corporate has the precise to see them.
learn this also-
IRCTC Lounge: Passengers will get airport-like facility on the railway station, thus make the most of this government lounge
Federal Financial institution This fall End result: Financial institution launched quarterly outcomes, 13% revenue, know the situation of NPA